In several sales points in Latvia sale tickets for the winter round of the FIA European Rally Chmapionship and the Latvian Rally Championship — Rally Liepāja — has started. Also this time the price of the entrance ticket, offered in advance sale till December 31, is EUR 14.23, and it will cover attendance of all Rally Liepāja stages.
Upon purchase of the entrance ticket to all rally stages, a spectator will receive also a neck strap, a security information booklet and a rally sticker. The price of one such spectator’s set in the advance sale till December 31, 2013 will be EUR 14.23. Like previously, before Rally Liepāja-Ventspils, the price of the spectator’s set starting from January 1, 2014 will be higher EUR 20.00. During the Rally it will be possible to buy a single entrance ticket for each stage by the entrance of the particular stage, and its price will be EUR 12.00.
“The Rally Liepāja ticket price in the advance sale will not change, and it will be EUR 14.23 for both Rally days. I think that for many this news will solve the problem with the Christmas presents, as true rally fans definitely will be glad about such surprise,” the Organizer of Rally Liepāja Raimonds Strokšs. “In two event days in 12 stages spectators will be able to see competition between the fastest and most skilful rally drivers in Europe. Although application for the Rally has not started yet, the potential participants are interested in the possibility to start in our Rally, and today I know for sure that among the participants of this Rally there will be crews unseen in Latvia before.”
Attendance of the Rally Liepāja stages is free for children under the age of 10 and for disabled persons, who upon the stage entrance must present to the ticket controller a valid disabled person’s card. However pensioners buying one spectator’s set in one of four tourism information centers, may receive 10 % discount upon presentation of a valid pensioner’s card.
Rally Liepāja tickets are available in the following sales points:
- Rally Liepāja official rally shop, shop.lvrally.com;
- Go-kart Racing Hall of Ātruma Cilts at Sergeja Eizenšteina St 2, Rīga;
- The Wine Shop within the Kalnciema Quarter, Kalnciema St 35, Rīga;
- Narvesen retail sales points in TC ALFA, Brīvības Av 372, Rīga;
- Liepāja Region Tourism Information Office, Rožu Sq 5/6, Liepāja;
- Kuldīga Tourism Information Centre, Baznīcas St 5, Kuldīga;
- Talsi Regional Tourist Information Centre, Lielā St 19/21 (Talsi People’s House), Talsi;
- Saldus Tourist Information Centre, Striķu St 3 (entrance from Kalpaka Sq), Saldus.